top of page

Water and Sewage Services

-  Water and sewer services are provided by the City of Columbus. Water and sewer maintenance and billing are provided by Franklin County. Bills are sent to residents on a quarterly basis; however, you may elect to pay on a monthly basis. Please contact the Franklin County Sanitary Engineers at (614) 525-3940 with any questions.

Reporting Water Pollution

When it comes to protecting our water resources, we all need to be part of the solution. If you see someone putting anything down a storm drain or directly into any body of water or ditch, obtain a license plate number or address and report it to:

It's a Crime: (614) 871-5322, online:

Report the release of any material that impacts public health or the environment, including chemicals and petroleum products to:

Ohio EPA Hotline: (800) 282-9378

Screenshot (69).png
bottom of page