Announcements & News
- Published in Announcements
- on 12/26/2017
Our new trash service will begin Friday, January 5th
LOCAL WASTE SERCIVES, LTD
Village of Lockbourne: Collection Day is THURSDAY
- Please have your materials out by 6:00 a.m. on your scheduled pick up day.
- Please place materials in bags or containers – do not exceed 50 lbs.
- Bulk items and additional material will be collected at the same time as all other items.
- Please contact our office for collection of Freon based appliances ($75 disposal fee per item).
- “Missed” materials may only be returned for within 24-hour notice.
- Tires - Household Hazardous Waste
- Lead Acid Batteries - Liquid Paints/Oil
- Large Automobile Parts - Large Construction Debris
- All recyclable materials are collected by same truck and separated at recycling center.
- Do not bundle or bag materials – place loosely in bins.
- Plastic grocery bags are NOT accepted – please return to grocery store.
- Window glass and glass dishes are NOT recyclable.
- Glass (food & beverage) - Plastic bottles and jugs
- Steel/Tin Cans - Brown Paper/ Kraft Grocery Sacks
- Aluminum Cans - Corrugated Cardboard
- Newspapers, Inserts, Magazines - Yellow Pages/Phone Books
- Cartons (juice, soup, milk, broth)
- If a holiday fall on or before your collection day, service is delayed one day, that week only.
- If the holiday falls on a Saturday or Sunday there will be NO change in your scheduled pick up day.
Complimentary Residential Wheeled Carts
- 1-95-gallon trash and 1-65 gallon is provided to each residence free of charge.
- Additional totes are $3.50 per month billed quarterly.
At this point in time, the Village of Lockbourne pays for your trash collection, along with recycling. DO NOT put garbage in the recycle container, if you do, you will receive a tag from Local Waste and ultimately YOU will be billed.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!!!